The original 48" Argentine Brasero grill is classic live fire cooking configuration where the fire sits to one side and produces a steady flow of embers that can be dragged across the firebrick base to gently cook the food on the grill. This setup uses a 70/30 split configuration, resulting in 36" cooking surface area and 12" firebox, it comes laid with firebricks, enabling heat retention and distribution.
As with our Original Santa Maria BBQs the secret to cooking on wood is the combination of height-adjustable grill and V-shaped grilles. V-shaped grilles are inverted and tilted forward so the grease and juice from cooking run forward away from the fire and collect in the drip pan.
It comes ready to use, just attach the flywheel and manoeuvre it into your outdoor kitchen setup. If you're including a cart to sit your grill on, it will need a little assembly – but it's very easy.
This is a heavy gauge steel construction its heavy, so make sure you've invited from strong friends to lift it into place. Standard kerbside pallet delivery is included within the price, which means the courier will only leave the pallet in a location suitable for a pallet truck (e.g. a driveway). As soon as we receive your order we'll contact you and our couriers to schedule a delivery date.
- Single door (folds down)
- V channel grill grates (inverted and slopped to the front)
- Removable drip tray
- Heavy Duty flywheels w/cool to the touch handles.
- Black color using our three-stage metal finishing process (1200° F resistant paint)
- Heavy gauge 3/16" steel construction on the base and side walls
- Heavy-duty crank mechanism finished in our signature red colour
- Fire bricks included for heat retention and distribution
- Width: 48" (57" including flywheel assembly)
- Depth: 24" (29" including handles)
- Height: 60 3/4” (66 1/4” firebox base to top of flywheel)
- Firebox height: 12"
- Fuel: charcoal or wood