Our 36" Santa Maria grill is perfect for entertaining, there's enough room to have a couple of different heat zones. The firebox is laid with firebricks internally, these increase the heat retention and heat distribution.
Original Santa Maria BBQs were designed for cooking on green oak logs, on a traditional BBQ that would cause lots of flaring and result in flames and black food. The secret to cooking on wood is the combination of height-adjustable grill and V-shaped grilles. V-shaped grilles are inverted and tilted forward so the grease and juice from cooking run forward away from the fire and collect in the drip pan.
It comes ready to use, just attach the flywheel and maneuver it into your outdoor kitchen setup. If you're including a cart to sit your grill on, it will need a little assembly – but it's very easy.
Even though this is our most compact grill it's still really heavy, make sure you've invited from strong friends to lift it into place. Standard kerbside pallet delivery is included within the price, which means the courier will only leave the pallet in a location suitable for a pallet truck (e.g. a driveway). As soon as we receive your order we'll contact you and our couriers to schedule a delivery date.
- Single door (folds down)
- Charcoal color using our three-stage metal finishing process (1200° F resistant paint)
- Heavy gauge 3/16" steel construction on the base and side walls
- Heavy-duty crank mechanism finished in our signature red color
- Firebricks pre-installed
- Width: 36" (45" including flywheel assembly)
- Depth: 24" (29" including handles)
- Height: 35 3/4” (41 1/4” firebox base to top of flywheel)
- Firebox Height: 12"
- Fuel: charcoal or wood
- Removable drip tray